Develop skills within media, film and television in a vibrant and supportive environment. On any day, you might be making, performing or producing new work under the guidance of visiting directors; creating live and recorded performances, documentaries, feature films and TV shows in our professionally equipped theatres and TV studio; or putting the finishing touch to character make-up in the studio, on a shoot or at a live event.
You learn your craft from an experienced team of industry professionals and can put your skills into practice with real-life broadcasting on our own stations, BedsTV and RadioLaB.
Why study in the School of Arts and Creative Industries?
- Professional theatre and dance studios
- Latest digital and VR technologies and performance techniques
- Taught by experienced performers and practitioners
- Industry links and media masterclasses
- Media arts centre equipped with industry-standard facilities
- Specially equipped Art and Design building
Media and Journalism courses
- Education Studies and English BA (Hons)
- Film and Television Production BA (Hons)
- Film Production BA (Hons)
- Make-up for Fashion and Media (Top up) BA (Hons)
- Media Make-up and Character Design (Luton) Full Time FdA
- Media Performance for Film TV and Theatre BA (Hons)
- Media Production BA (Hons)
- Media Production FD
- Media, Marketing and Public Relations BA (Hons)
- Music Technology FD
- Radio & Audio BA (Hons)
- Sport Journalism BA (Hons)